Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hey Friends!

 
Well, friends, we are alive and well.  Sorry for the lack of posts!  As many of you know, we moved across country and are settling in to our new home and life in Evansville, Indiana... more specifically the town of Newburgh.  
 I have lots of posts to do, but needless to say, we have been a little exhausted (more emotionally than physically) around here.  It is quite a transition and we are missing so many dear friends.  While my pregnancy hormones haven't helped my tissue supply, the nesting symptoms are in full swing!  Most of our boxes are unpacked and I have reached the fun part of moving- organizing and decorating.  Hopefully I can update soon with pictures of our new home, nursery plans!??!, diy projects, the cute town of Newburgh and maybe even try to put words on paper about our last few days in Texas and our first home.  I really want to try to keep things up to date on here, so when the fog clears I can have some memory of this time in our lives.  Until then, here are some photos I took of John Ryman this morning by the river.  I am treasuring these special days, just me and my little buddy.  As excited as we are for Vera to join us in less than 2 months, JR and I sure are enjoying our days together exploring a new town and meeting new friends. 






9 comments

  1. I'm sure you are missing Texas dearly, but we are SO glad you are here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hillary! We loved hanging out with you and Dustin the other night! Embarrassed to say how quickly those ice cream treats disappeared the next day :)

      Delete
    2. These sweet pictures just made my day. Missing your family so very much - so thankful you. July can't get here fast enough! <3, Heidi

      Delete
  2. missing you all so much! love you guys! xoxo

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. so not to be real creepy but I know people in newburgh, awesome people and then some others who recently moved from the area but left lots of great people behind (that I don't really know). if you are looking for some friends / community / folks who love jesus in the area shoot me an email and i'll hook you all up!

    jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen- I would totally love this! Any of them happen to go to crossroads christian? I'll send ya an email soon when things calm down and I have time to think :) Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  4. Savannah, our best to you as you settle up the road in Newburgh! I know Kat and Luke are missing you terribly.
    I have to tell you your little guy's curls are the cutest!!!! Hope to see you one of these days soon either at SECC or just in general in Louisville!

    Susan Parks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! we miss them but seems like they are settling in well :) Hope to see you soon!

      Delete