Monday, May 27, 2013

Sam's Graduation Party- Part 2 (decor details)

My mom is the most wonderful hostess and pays attention to every little detail when entertaining guests!  Truly a gift!  Sam is the last of our family to graduate high school and her last graduation party to throw.  She did a great job celebrating all the sweet memories of Sam's school years.  Here are some of the detail pictures from the day:







 Wouldn't have been a party for a baseball player without some peanuts & cracker jacks!



 (precious note my Dad wrote to Sam when he was 5 years old...)


1 comment

  1. Your mom is certainly a great party planner, and you are an amazing photographer! So glad we could be there, and that I finally got to meet you in person, and see sweet little JR again. God bless :) Let me know if you have a website for your photography. I would love to have you take our family photos

    ReplyDelete