Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Davidson Fam!


Okay- I took these pictures a long time ago and here they are finally!

Our last few weeks in Dallas were spent with dear friends!  I wish I had taken more pictures of all the sweet families, but that was the last thing on my mind.  The Davidsons were one of those families.  Our best friends that have mainly been long distance although we lived near them in Cincinnati for a little bit and now Texas (for a week and a half!)  When Luke and Kathleen were considering a position at Compass, we knew that things were progressing with Crossroads and that we may not be at Compass when they arrived.  It was so hard to imagine having Kathleen close & getting to spend time with her precious twins all the while knowing it would be for such a short time.  At least we could prepare ourselves :)  We had such a special week with them and we are so grateful to have had even that little time with them.  Kathleen has been blogging about their move as well and did a recent post {here} with some precious pictures.  Wish we had gone out for a real photo shoot with our cameras, but I'm so glad we were able to get a few in before dinner!  These next few are too funny- about as good as you can get with these 3 rascals. 











(I think I was almost 29 weeks pregnant here... I'm to 33 weeks now!  Guess I should do at least one pregnancy post before baby girl arrives :)  Poor 2nd child, maybe tomorrow!)

1 comment

  1. Awwwww Sav, I LOVE this! What precious memories. We love ya'll SO MUCH and miss you like crazy but are so thankful we are both in God's will :)

    ReplyDelete