Monday, March 22, 2010

birthday celebrations

I had an early birthday celebration with my family and my mom fixed a wonderful meal! Yes, I requested chicken poppyseed- which many of you have now tried :) - and she even made a homemade cheesecake with cookie dough inside... delicious.  Then on my birthday, Patrick treated me to the Fresh Market where I picked out a tasty Reese's cupcake and walked up and down the aisles in grocery heaven... then we spent the evening at P.F. Changs with great friends laughing until the restaurant closed.  On Saturday, we drove up to my Nana and Dado's for a birthday lunch with them and my sweet cousin Jen (the bride to be!!!) followed by the Monroe outlets :)   I am so thankful for wonderful friends and family who helped me celebrate my 21st!  

No comments:

Post a Comment