Monday, March 1, 2010

March Marzo Mars

 Happy March!
This is my favorite month because there are so many things to celebrate:
Spring break!!! - 4 days!
St Patrick's Day
My 21st Birthday :)
the beautiful season of spring
National craft month
and most of all...
we will celebrate Patrick's ONE YEAR in remission!!
Praise the Lord!

What are you looking forward to this month?
Any birthdays? Weddings? Special celebrations?
Aren't we all looking forward to flowers blooming, birds singing, and the sun shining?!?!
Here are some florals that I love:
pleated bag {etsy}
syllabub apron {anthro}
I'll cook all day in this :) 
goldilocks dress {asboutique
can I buy this dress and save it?
vintage silk scarf {katyagray}
girls ballet flats {jcrew}
do these come in our sizes?

1 comment

  1. I'm also turning 21 this month! On the 12th in fact.. Hope yours is eventful and safe! :) Oh yes, and Happy Birthday, for whenever it is!

    ReplyDelete