Thursday, March 18, 2010

twenty one

 Today is my 21st Birthday!!!
The celebrations have already started...
beautiful sunrise, sweet note taped to the mirror this morning, 
tasty caramel frap, freshly furminated pups, love spell perfume, 
classes canceled all day because my prof is in Ireland, spring weather
and Patrick got me the nicest black patterned purse.  I was quite impressed.
He said he had no idea what to get me, but went to TJMaxx and Home Goods
:) he knows me well... and just walked through the aisles looking for
something I might like.  how sweet! I wish I could have spied on his 
shopping experience.  looking through home decor, perusing the purse racks
precious
He said he almost picked a brown purse but thought I already had
plenty of brown ones and not a black one, which is so true and observant.
It's going to be a wonderful birthday.

Hope you have a fabulous day and enjoy the sunshine!

{etsy} {finelittleday} {jessicahische} {papernstitch} {youaremyfave}

2 comments