Monday, March 15, 2010

Nashvegas

On Monday we watched Ellie Claire and Will and had a BLAST at their neighborhood park!
 We met up with the rest of the fam (Garcias, Prices, & Kaisers)
that evening at Chef's restaurant... delicious :) best sweet potatoes ever! (sorry mom)
 silly Lily had fun in front of the camera
The next day Patrick and I went with his sisters Cara and Mary Julia and their adorable kids
to the Nashville Science Center.  I had forgotten how entertaining the science center is!!!
I think Patrick played with more toys and gadgets than any of the other kids.
Like I learned in my education classes  "Play is learning..."
we LOVED Nashville and spending time with family. 
wish we lived closer and could do this more often. 
part 2 of spring break is next.... 
(and sorry... even MORE pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment