Monday, March 15, 2010

Last Spring Break Ever!

and there was no better way to spend our last spring break as students than in Nashville and at the LAKE!  Stephanie and I braved another visit to the lakehouse with the wild guys. (Stephanie and I didn't get ONE picture together!!! and she had to leave before the day at the island where Millions of pics were taken. Steph and Sav photoshoot next trip!) Anyways the weather was gorgeous, the food was tasty, and the fellowship was wonderful.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
yes... more pictures of Gunner. the ever-growing puppy & val's favorite playmate :)

3 comments

  1. This looks like so much fun! I am really in need of a vacation :) Eric and I leave for a mission trip to Costa Rica in a little over a week - I can't wait!! I'm glad that you enjoyed your last Spring break. Also, I've been curious & you've probably already said, but what are you guys studying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i didn't mean to delete that last comment. so here it is again...

    looks like you had so much fun on your SB! i, like rach above, really would love a vacation right now. i just don't know why SB has to stop when we graduate!!!

    glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete